Thursday, May 19, 2011

20110430 #3: Bucket list fulfilment?









Ps143:8 :"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life"




























I did one of my bucket list in Bali. Not exactly - but almost 95% fulfilled. ie I did a para-sailing for less than S$14 for that over a min or two experience. Not so bad compared with the S$89 for 90 sec at the I-Fly simulator which was newly opened in Singapore few days ago.

From the beach..the sea ...to the valleys...to the mountains and the rivers!


Well, well..Banana boat, Flying Fish, Rafting and Para-sailing! All done in a day! (just short of surfing!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...