Tuesday, October 18, 2011

20111018: Is43:2 Bruised again? Thorny Issues!


Is 42: 3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Today seems to be a day of bruising for me.
Bruises from the darts of double minded business associates/ customers.

Issues of integrity in business:-

  1. Job 31:6
    Let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know mine integrity.
  2. Psalm 7:8
    The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
  3. Psalm 25:21
    Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Never mind the bruising. YHWH is my defender. A bruised reed he shall not break!!
He shall bring forth judgement unto truth.

Thanks to the technology of the data storage. With this I was able to track all the required conversations as a defence for my own conscience sake. There is the boon and bane to this.
But today, I have learnt that one day in the future, we will stand before His throne of Judgement of our actions and acts . If I could capture all this record from my I-phone today, what more can I say?

We cannot escape his judgement on our very words and actions! Really really! Kind of scary. Got to watch what we say or do! Ha Ha

A day of revelation of what true friends or business associates are! Phew! Thorny issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...