Wednesday, November 16, 2011

20111116-Miracles & Prayers

Miracles of The Lord's answers to Prayers...

Oh yes, I wanna dance like King David did like nobody is watching.
I wanna sing like nobody is listening!
I wanna live as if this was heaven on earth!

Just the last 3 days, the LORD answered 3 prayers within a short span of few days and hours...

Just want to give thanks for His answer to a niece's problem, a customer's DTG problem and last but not least, my blood test report which showed I was no longer 'diabetic' (compared to 4 mths back!) Better still, my cholestrol level showed marked improvement , although still slightly above the norm range....Thankful!

With all this , I rejoice! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...