Friday, May 28, 2010

Is40:28: Creator God

Isaiah 40:28 28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

Who is God? In Isaiah 40 Questions asked:-

To whom will you compare God?

Do you not know?

Have you not heard?

Listen to this song "You are God alone" by Hillsong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoGHog7Keak&feature=related

Reflections :
The LORD asks of us to lift up our eyes to the heavens to enquire " who created all these? At night sometimes I stand in awe of those twinkling little stars from my balcony. I am humbled. My Creator God calls them out by name and none was missing.
How can I not feel loved? He created me from my mother's womb. Surely He is who He says He is. He is my Everlasting God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...