Friday, August 26, 2011

20110825: Ps 91/ Mat 23;37 Mummy Bird and her little birdies


Ps 91 :1 -2 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
And I will say of the LORD "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God , in whom I trust"

V4 "He will cover me with his feathers and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart"

V14-16 "Because she loves me" says the Lord, "I will rescue her, I will protect her for she acknowledges my name, She will call upon me and I will answer her; I will be with her in trouble, I will deliver her and honour her. With long life I will satify her and show her my salvation"

Mother bird is like the mother hen in Mtt23:37..gathering her chicks under her wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...