Tuesday, February 9, 2021

20210207_ ORION spotted again & A "PERFECT" violinist Grand niece with Mui's keyboard!

 

Ha Ha Ha...These are not Orions...they are my pineapple fillings!

Unfortunately, they just looked good.
The crust was a bit HARD! LOL!

Here is the awesome ORION time-lapse captured by a friend!

What an AWESOME Orion!
Was at the pool swimming and star gazing...
Then I saw Orion on 7/2/21 so clearly on the PERFECT clear sky!


It was kind of almost PERFECT...that I remembered enjoying  this "Perfect" piece with my grand-niece on an impromptu duet the day before!

And then , shortly after this performance.....my keyboard died on me for the G key ...

Missing a key makes the music sounds weird!

Not sure if you had this experience before?

Guess, it really reminded me of a PERFECT Creator God who knows...

He never misses a single key...

The 7 perfect keys He made to create a symphony...

and the 7 stars that made up ORION as in Amos 5:8

Oh what a awesome sound and sight to behold!


THank you LORD! You are the AMAZING Lord of the Heaven & Earth!






No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...