Friday, December 31, 2021

20211230 - 2021 in review! 2022 Here I come!



The last day for 2021! 

Was given this book only yesterday by a friend at PB court “A man of passion and destiny DAVID”. Started reading at past mid nite. And I remembered my two rainbows captured on 3/4/03 along Farrer and 30/4/04 along margaret river in Perth. 


Guess finally I loved large print books now for my poor little eyes! The verse in the first chapter 2chronicles 16:9 captured my attention.  I had them inscribed in my above 2 rainbows back 18 years ago or so. 

Time flies. God never changes. We change. He never. We fail. He
Never. Someone dies. He never. Something altered. He never. 

Covid came. Then Delta. And on its way now Omicron. The virus mutates and changes.  God never. 

He is the same God. YAHWEH.  “I am the lord who changes not     “
How blessed to know that He changes not. Amen?

Love this in chapter 2. “Before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear” Isaiah 65:24

How was your faith walk in 2021? Anything unexpected that made your heart leap with small little incidences? That u and I know what faith really is? ‘That which counts on Him when we do not know what tomorrow holds. ‘As quoted by this author Charles Swindoll. 

May the LORD reveals Himself even more as we step into another new unknown 2022. May His favour increase upon us. As we lift Him up higher, that we decrease. Love Him. Adore Him. More FaceBook precious encounters with Him and His Word. Yeah?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...