Thursday, December 29, 2022

20221229 - The Goodness of God




The Goodness of God 

 The Holy Spirit is like a breeze of fresh air against the face

The lift off with the winds beneath your arms 

Birds can fly  but not us humans 

But yet with the aid of a little parachute…

This 57kg body of mine can soar ! 

What an amazing gadget of a simple piece of cloth and strings 

Paragliding has always been one of my Bucket list 

Though this was my 3rd parasailing, it was one of the best due to the good vision of the wearover sunglasses. 

The clarity of the vision up above speaks volumes. 

And I simply love it.   I could fly and soar like the eagle  

Oh man!

2022 is coming to a close in 3 days  

A reflection of how good my Father is  

Here is the Goodness of God   









No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...