Thursday, July 22, 2010

20100722 :My Interesting Bread experiment & Power of Speech - visible and invisible!

24th July 2010

Interesting experiment on these 3 slices of Gardenia bread. Having gone through the recent Quantum Leap seminar by Dr David Van Kovering and having seen some other people using rice as projects, I was motivated to do this experiment myself.

On 12/7/2010 : I started. The first slice was my Blessed Bread, the second in the middle was my Control Bread (which I did not speak to) and the last was my Cursed Bread.

So for the next ten days continuously, faithfully each morning I picked up the Blessed Bread and sang melodiously to it with words such as " I love you, you are good, wonderful, awesome, fantastic, beautiful and I am going to eat you...."

For the Cursed Bread , I used a very harsh tone with words " I hate you, you ugly stupid, idiot nincompoop, useless bump, ugly, smelly..I do not want to eat you..."

I was so so curious over the next few days. Up to Day 9, nothing seemed to happen and I started to wonder if there was so much preservative in that bread! But viola! On Day 10, it happened! I was so pleased and excited with the results! The photo taken was self explanatory!

Lessons learnt from this simple experiment:
1. Power of our Speech
The bible says in
Prov 18:21 "Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

How true this is! The choice is ours to make. James 3:10 says Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Look at the bread and its effects. Our spoken words and intent of our heart can bring life or death! What would you choose?

2
. Invisible vs the visible
There are many things in the world that are currently naked to our human eye. It does not mean that when one cannot see it means it is not there. On the contrary, quantum physics we study today uses such nanotech in space , bioscience, medical science etc.

Romans 1:20

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 1:16

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

My bread experience showed that indeed the invisible part of speech can be translation to manifest visibly itself unto the physical bread. Very clearly seen. Can we seen God? Can we see the electricity? Can we see wind? Obviously not. But by virtue we see the beautiful nature created world, by virtue of seeing our ceiling light and the swaying of the rustling leaves of the trees, or feeling the electrical shock or the wind, we know their existence!

MM Lee of Singapore in today's papers acknowledged that the recent floodings were an act of God that man cannot prevent. So there is a God. Otherwise, insurance companies would not have exclusion clauses to incorporate non payouts that were due to acts of God, wouldn't they?

God is in CONTROL, not man. He is the Creator God eternal.

Reflections

This bread experience is indeed an eye opener for me to the world of the invisible. Col 1:17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. The spiritual world to many is the unseen world, mystical to some, mystery to others.

Is there really a God out there? When we pray - do we understand what we are doing? Buddhist prays, Muslims prays. Hindus prays. So do we. But Jesus, the Son of the living God who came to this world about 2000 years ago, is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son, in whom we have redemption through his blood and even the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus, He died for me and you. We are redeemed. Nothing is free .It cost him His life. But yet He rose again against all odds as a living proof of eternity, conquering death. My breath is held by Him. My heart beats because He gave me that every beat of my heart. This world is not mine. I am merely a pilgrim on this journey of life. Faith and hope and love. The greatest of these 3? Love. God is love. Love cannot be seen. But it can be felt as visible expression. That first piece of bread had my love but not the cursed rejected one. Simple rule - LOVE. The world needs it badly. Give your loved ones your bread of love today! Yeah Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...