Wednesday, January 25, 2017

20170121-Matt23:37 Hen & Chicks Year?

2017! Year of the Rooster! Hen?
Matt 23:37 "...how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings"


Time flies.  The above embroidered card was that of the CNY 12 years before cycle -  2005 !

In a few days time, we will be celebrating Chinese Lunar New year, ushering in the rooster or the hen . Whatever, we call them "JI"

A recall in 1998 where I was given this personal prophesy by a missionary to India, Paul R. "You are like a mother with many little chicks.  You will be able to care for those chicks.  I place within you a caring heart and you will minister to the people.  As you minister to them the Lord will like honey come forth.  He is going to set people free and filled them through you.  You are going to see those who are deep dark set free....Committed x 4 ....."

So came 2010, when my hardcopies journals were migrated to a blog when I purchased my first Imac, I decided to name my blog ASAHENGATHERS ! Taken from Matt 23:37.

Yes, time really flies. It has been 7 years since I had been blogging. And a good old 19 years since I started journalling !

Reflections
With a thankful and grateful heart to Him and Him alone.
So many testimonies lie in the blog and old journals.
Not that the journey here on earth had been smooth all the time...
But in those crooked roads, He has and always been with me , watching over  24/7.

Thankful that I have chosen to walk with Him.  No turning back. 
He is the Wonderful creator of even this creature - JI. Cockeral, cock, rooster, hen and chick.  From the black to the brown and the multicolour coat of shades of this bird, may this year remain a great reminder to crow & boast about Him and no one else. 

Jer 9:23-24  This is what the LORD says
"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches,
but let him who boast boast about this:
that he understands and knows me,
that i am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight," declares the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...