Wednesday, March 29, 2017

20170321: Rainbow@ Holland V! Titus 3:4 Kindness, Love and Mercy of God

21/3/17! Hey I caught this double rainbow at HV!
Titus 3:4 "But when the kindness and love of God our Saviour appeared..."

As I turned out from Jelita Cold Storage heading home on this fateful day, 21/3/17, right in front of me on this road ...this awesome rainbow STARED at me!
Yes, it was a double one!  And it happened in red dot after one double one too was sighted by many last sep.  So 6 mths later, another one was sighted by many!

Rainbow chaser I am! What a joy to behold one!

EACH TIME I see one, I am reminded of His Covenant of Love.

Lovely song " I feel my Saviour's Love"



And I am reminded of Titus 3:4...as this rainbow appeared that evening..

"But when the kindness and love of God our Saviour appeared, he saved us not because of righteousness we had done, but because of his mercy.  He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Saviour, so that having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life."

Reflections

Did I feel the warmth and beckoning of this rainbow sighting? Yes I did!
And this song resonates in my heart through the voices of these kids!

1. I feel my Savior’s love
In all the world around me.
His Spirit warms my soul
Through ev’rything I see.
2. I feel my Savior’s love;
Its gentleness enfolds me,
And when I kneel to pray,
My heart is filled with peace.
3. I feel my Savior’s love
And know that he will bless me.
I offer him my heart;
My shepherd he will be.
4. I’ll share my Savior’s love
By serving others freely.
In serving I am blessed.
In giving I receive.
Chorus
He knows I will follow him,
Give all my life to him.
I feel my Savior’s love,
The love he freely gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...