Saturday, December 26, 2020

20201225 : A Muichellin Christmas < 5 Fellowship & A Rainbow!

 


What a 2020 year! No more than 5 pax gathering!
So this year we abided!
4 adults and a little baby Joelle!










So with no potluck from the big group, I still cook up a Christmasy Storm! A Cold Storage Muichellin Menu! Muahaha!





Covid can be a dampener? No way. The Christmas fellowship still goes on!

And we remember the reason for this season!

I love Christmas.  Wish I can get snow here in little Red Dot.  A LITTLE HOT HERE.    



********************************************************

And this Christmas day, my grand nephew completed his 100Km biking! WELL DONE!



Thank You Lord Jesus for your birth and being the Saviour of our souls.

We receive the forgiveness of our sins through your blood shed on the cross for our sins.

Not about what we have done.  Nothing we can do to merit and earn this forgiveness.

Only through You.

Thank You for this covenant of love shown in this double rainbow sighted on this precious 25/12/2020!  I missed this sighting cos I was busy in the kitchen cooking.  But many of my rainbow chasers sent the awesome rainbow to me to see.

What a day to commemorate the celebration of your birth 2020 years ago! 

Praise you ! Glory in the Highest! Emannuel!




No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...