Wednesday, January 27, 2021

20210125 I WILL SING - mui's keyboard piece! Ps 89

 

Photo taken on 23/1/21...biking past Haw Par Villa
In gratitude to YWHW...18 years on....

Psalm 89:1-4
Your Love, God, is my song,
and I'll sing it!
I'll never quit telling of the story of your love-
how you built the cosmos and everything in it

Psalm 104:33
Oh Let me sing to God, all my life long,
sing hymss to my God as long as I live!
Oh let my song please him,
I'm so pleased to be singing to God!


In 2003, I sang this "I will sing" by Don Moen almost everyday throughout the 33 times of radiation days  that hubby had to undergo. 
Never did I imagine that 18 years later...
I CAN PLAY this song on the KEYBOARD! YEAH!
This song helped me through one of the darkest moments in my life. TQ Lord.

Lord, You seem so far away A million miles or more, it feels today And though I haven't lost my faith I must confess right now That it's hard for me to pray But I don't know what to say And I don't know where to start But as You give the grace With all that's in my heart
I will sing, yes, I will praise, even in my darkest hour Through the sorrow and the pain I will sing, I will praise, lift my hands to honor You Because Your word is true, I will sing
Lord it's hard for me to see all the thoughts And plans You have for me, yes it is But I will put my trust in You Lord we made Your die to set me free Oh thank God You did But I don't know what to say And I don't know where to start But as you give the grace With all that's in my heart





No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...