Monday, April 3, 2023

20230323- A shocking 313 Incident

If Xiao Zhan had a difficult 227 incident back in 2020, perhaps I had my own shock and awe 313 Incident In 2023! Muahaha!

SHOCK #1 :

At about 9:30pm on 31/3/23, while I was at Hard Rock with some 3 guests , I had a shocking incoming 5 WA voice messages!

They came in fast and furious  I was caught pants down   

Lost my unsual cool head of mind as it went on a tilt Al melt down as if Fukushima had another M8 earthquake leading to a total meltdown   LoL  

It was really a shock and awe moment  

But those funny guests thot something happened to the family  Charles was a Caleb sent to spy on us outside Hard Rock cafe which I had a hearty laugh over later upon finding out their intent! They were concerned! Sent a spy!

That night, I had my shortest sleep ever in my entire 58 year old life span  lol  Apart from 2003 incident where a major health news broke on John , I am quite a sleeping beauty? Lol

But that night , we tossed , talked , turned in bed  lol!

SHOCK # 2|

Then the next morning , had a another shock and awed moment ! While we were reversing the car out , I was to happy singing “ 1 am a little bird” as they rest were

Too we’re singing aloud, the auto gate sensor was hit! And the gates closed on the car as it was in the midst of getting out!

Oh gosh! 

The gates CLIPPed our car!

I was stoned! Thank God for KP and MH who jumped

Out and they each held back the gates on both sides as john slowly Managed to drive the car out safely! 

I was scared  thot that John would be scolding me for being careless and getting the car scratched ! On BOTH  sides !!!! 

The worst fear happened  one of the side gates refused

To be closed thereafter! Oops!

But the good news was the car only has a tiny scratch at

The door handle  The other side was unscathed   And John was so nice and cool  

Because we were on the way to meet sole other friends

For breaky, we decided to proceed for makan first while john called for the gate repair man to come  

11 am wAs the scheduled gate repair appointment 

So while the rest were still at breaky , we

Came home first to receive the gate man  

Miracle!!!

Guess what? We tried the sensor? And behold! Oh what a beautiful sight! The stuck gate closed nicely! So we tested   Open  close  open close! Bravo!!!!

The poor auto gate man who was already on the way from Perling was almost arriving! We felt so bad  so we wanted to wait further for him to pay him the token of the transport fee   But he was so nice and told us it was ok!  He turned back   !

So this was the beautiful scene!!!

Then , we thank God for this non repair!

It was a miracle! Indeed  

Cos we had 7 guests with us  that morning 

Despite this little incident, all was well later! PTL!

***********************

Reflections of 313:  

I guest we were kind of being made

A fool by some new acquaintances on April Fool

Eve  is 31/3/23    That was why I call

It a 313 memorable incident  

Many lessons to learn and take home that night  

Many thanks giving to the Lord at the same time  

Guess some relationships Come

And go like the flirting of the winds against one’s

Face   Being slapped even without knowing it  Unseen

Stabs behind the back even without feeling it! Sotong!

Only after the roar of the THUNDER    Lightning struck! BOOM   BOOM  BOOM BOOM BOOM! 5 strikes    The jolt out of the blue!

The innocent us    Lol

But thank God , the 5 little

Cakes in 2 boxes were a

Testimony to our childlikeness  

The 2 boxes in the morning of 31/3/23 was not

A

Premonition of what is to come in the evening  

Most unexpected  

But as I now think back…..

It was Perhaps God’s way of assuring me  

“It is Ok!  It will be ok! No lost no lost”

That was a lovely most expensive ( but indeed very nice in art

Decor and unique taste ) cake we

Ever ordered to support a friend’s son but it was

Worth a parting gifts to a short lived friendship over a game of pickleball  ! What is a 8 or 6 mth only friendship? Didn’t pass the basic test! Lol

We shall Continue to Pickle with our red

Dot

Friends perhaps  JB PB time is over! No more poaching!

But with this cakes @ $8 a piece

Costing $40 a box….we bid sayonara to the Sakura blooms of April! 

Show u the Expensive Cakes of Charity? Charity -

Is love   Here

Is the love… lol!


The 5 flavours were:-encompassing  the 3 tastes -

Sour - Sweet - Bitter…..

Indeed there fully represent my 313 incident emotions. 

Our guest friends first reaction to this: was it

An April Joke? Lol. 

I really wished it was actually. 

But on the Eve as came upon me, unfortunately it was for real! Lol! 

I wished it was just a dream. But I had no nightmare

That night was it was a less

Than a 4 hour sleep! No time to mare about the night. My shortest sleep in my life ever? Perhaps. Lol

Pickleball. Hmm. It has its full Range of colours like a rainbow. It can bring pleasure. But now I am appreciating another P. It is call Pain. Lol. 

Guess this is life. It ought to give us the ups and downs. Life cannot be up up up all the time ? Too bio?

Like the Hokkien song - sometimes up. Sometimes Down. 

I thot at first that morning after was a “sway”. How come how come ?

How Come gate can squashed us liddat! So good a timing meh!

Got squeezed the night. And then got squashed in morning!

Making a lemonade out of Ah Mui ah?

April joke is it?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Still God is good , faithful and kind. 

He still repaired the gate for us that morning on behalf of the gateman. 

Jesus.  He is still my GATE!  Heh heh. 

So while I take some time to heal my little heart

Of disappointment , I am and will be ok! Actually I think after this journal I have recovered liao! Sending my thots to Him in writing  though I know He already knows anyway  lol  


2 Cor 4:8-10 I  am reminded!

“ 1 am hard pressed on every side, but not crushed , perplexed but not in despair, persecuted but not abandoned ; struck down, but not dismayed. We always carry around our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in my body”

So glad to have Jesus. Though man may abandon us , like a kick out of a court , Jesus will not do so! I will

Always be in His court of Presence. Amen!


An ah q for ah Mui mui! 

A little 313 Muisings to myself! 

自我安慰!

害人之心不可有, 防人之心不可无!

A potent reminder!

Thank you Jesus my Gate opener! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...