Wednesday, April 26, 2023

20230418 - A scrapbook of love! Charlotte & John Walton




 My little niece showed me 2 scrap books which I did for her when she was only less than 6 years old. 

I was pretty shocked that these books were still

Kept intact by her late daddy in the cupboard. 

What amazed me what how meticulous her dad was In placing separator sheets of paper in between those with photos!

It was a joy to see old memories where 25 years had passed us by! 

During that time, all was done literally by cutting and pasting of the designs and photos. 

Today, there is no longer the hard copies but all mainly soft copies with digital designs done on the mobile or PC! Technology! What a change in 25 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...