Friday, April 28, 2023

20230423- Stonehenge, Oak Trees & Cherry Blossoms!







 Visited this Neolithic place! More than 4000 years !

The Cherry blossoms in bloom in April!
Last only a month!
Playing with Louie the cat   Supposedly which has 9 lives. lol!
After seeing him drink from this tap? I had second thoughts of getting the water from here! 
He is just TOO PLAYFUL! Gosh!

Went to Richmond Park and was
Told there was an old OAK tree! More than 750 years old!




********************
Reflections!

Stones at Stonehenge survived more
Than 4000 years
The oak tree at Richmond 750 years?
And the Cherry Blossoms along staverly road cannot last more than a month!

We, mere man, cannot last even more than 100 years!
Muahaha!

Looking at Moses who wrote the Psalms 90!

 Before the mountains were born, God was. 

God , you brought forth the earth and the world, the Stonehenge and all

From everlasting to everlasting- You are God!

We mere man cannot last forever, our days 80 years of we have the strength. 

You turn men back to dust!

You reminded me to teach me to number my days aright so that I may gain a heart of wisdom. 

I pray that you satisfy me in the morning with your unfailing love !

That I may sing for joy and be glad all of my days!

Amen! Amen! Amen!

******************

The video of the Stonehenge oak and cherry thots!



No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...