Tuesday, August 5, 2014

20140801- Mui's Rainbows -Past & Present - the Divine Exchanges over the years of chasing rainbows!

1/8/2014 : Mui's most recent rainbow caught in Sutera , JB, Malaysia

About 4 months earlier in April 2014, shortly after landing at Subang Airport heading towards Sunway, this rainbow was sighted.

This April rainbow was very special. Just before boarding the Firefly plane at Changi at noon this day, a sudden text came in requesting an urgent prayer for a young lady in her 20s in KL who was going through a tough time of attempted suicides . Family was in distress.  Upon informing my friend that I was about to head for KL, she wanted me to connect to this lady and family immediately! However owing to the short notice given, I was not comfortable and confident of the meet up. Instead I activate a prayer shield from the prayer friends for this lady.  In the meantime, decided to call for some friends who might know some other friends in KL.  The text came shortly when I landed in KL. A link was done.  When I saw this rainbow in the evening , my heart lept for joy. Deep within me, I knew God had heard the prayer.There was a shalom peace. Unable to share too much details over this. However, I must say that our Lord has His eyes on the sparrow and on this precious gal's life.  A miracle in the making....And for the link up - really gave thanks to Him who is the Vine indeed and that we are merely the branches . He is the Potter and we are merely His earthen vessels fit for His master's use in His own time and disposal.

Rainbow Reflections
As I witnessed the most recent rainbow this week as our red dot approaches her 49th birthday, my heart went out in gratitude to the One who painted these awesome rainbows since 2003 when I first documented my sightings. These rainbow moments had become my personal divine exchanges with my heavenly Father who loved me so much.

That first documented rainbow on 3/4/2003 was a memorable one. It set me on a path of being a rainbow chaser. Because of this sighting, when the news of cancer of John broke a month later, I was able to have the deep shalom peace from the Lord - it will be alright. The following year sighting in Perth was an affirmation of His great love. And so 11 years had passed me by in a twinkle of an eye.  We are alive today merely of His grace and love. 

I am also known to be an earthquake chaser.  But I still prefer to chase after rainbows. The former brings the shaking whereas the latter brings joy and hope. And right now today, the whole earth is indeed shaking. Yunan just suffered a 6.5 earthquake.  Kaoshiung had an unprecedented gas explosion that led to more than 5km of the roads being blown up - like a scene of hell that broke loose. Rivers in Wenzhou and Sydney suddenly turning red!  ME is in turmoil with ISIS horrific killings and with Israel invading the Gaza under the Operation Protective Shield. 

So, this 1/8/2014 rainbow sighting in Sutera , JB brought great joy and comfort and peace.  Interestingly, there was no rain during that time.  So to sight this awesome arc of the covenant was indeed a welcome surprise! (usually I am in constant lookup to the sky after a rain while the sun is up. But this one....there was no rain? What a surprise!)

As we approach 49 year, this is the second edition of my rainbow youtube. The first was done way back in 2010 when I first bought the apple and learnt how to youtube! Hopefully more refined in this rainbow revised edition ! Sit back and enjoy the photos and the lyrics.



Dedicated specially to 
  • those struggling in their health condition. YWHW is faithful always. Hang in there.  Every cloud has a silver lining. And rain storms will pass and the Son always shine and you will get to see your rainbow!
  • those who had made a positive influence in my earthly journey . My prayer is that He will continue to set His eyes upon you too wherever you go. May the Lord keep you and bless you and keep His face to shine upon you Always!


Post: 14/8 Salvation yes in KL! PTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...