Friday, August 16, 2024

20140816 Mui loves Flowers! Seasons of Change


I love flowers
Today I happily bought for myself a new batch of flowers from Kaison. Decided to go for cream and brown theme this round. 

As we age, it is harder to make new friends 
But our life seems to go into a more introspect mode
I love the tranquility of surroundings.
I  quite an extrovert 
But at the same time I enjoy lots of Me time 
I enjoy it things of beauty. Especially flowers. 
I love to admire them. 
Just as I loved to just spend time watching a family of 4 cute sunbirds fleeting around. 

I enjoy doing nothing 

But watch. 

Like birdwatching. 

It is therapeutic. 

Trust me!

I just realized that in another 8 Mths time? 8 would
Be getting my 60!

keep smelling the flowers. Keep doing what you want to do 
That’s what I strive for nowadays. 
It keeps me
Going and moving and feeling good about myself. 

Like today , I bought the new flowers. lol
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...