Thursday, May 21, 2015

20150312 Jubilee in Perth

Lev25:11 A jubilee shall that 50th year unto me; I shall not sow, neither reap that which growth of itself in it, nor gather grapes in it of mine vine undressed "

Indeed so in my 50th year from my birth in March 2015, Perth I went again . This was my 3rd visit in my life.

 The grape vines at the back of the house we stayed
Front of the house - FREE accomodation!


 My dream house in JOhn 14..IN my Father's house are many mansions, if it were no so, Jesus would have told me. He goes to prepare a place for me! Oh yeah! (Dear Lord Jesus, this is the kind of single storey sprawling house I loved! Will my heavenly house be like this? Heh heh!
Dreaming....dream house...dream walks...dream tennis on lawns......dream trees ...
Dream Swan rivers....
Dream Golf........


No comments:

Post a Comment

20240703 Durian Party @ Beverly!

 ************************ The night of old and new friendships forged.  Old of more than 50 years! New of a first meet by one! Savorinf  the...