Sunday, April 18, 2021

20210419- Luke 1:46-55 You still reign and you are still God

    


The Majestic RAIN TREE at Fort Canning on 18/4/21
 



Rain Tree or Reign thee thots?

Was pondering (not ponding) over the heavy rainstorm yesterday afternoon...it was so heavy that 'ponding' word cannot be used!

Canals were 90% in full loading.  Roads were rivers-like!

Remembering how we were caught in the rain after the Fort Canning park ride, now I am so thankful for a flimsy plastic raincoat that kept me so dry upon coming home!

I cannot fathom that this flimsy thing would work so well indeed. 

Alas, I can only thank the Lord for this wonderful 2020 song reminding me that He still REIGN ( not rain) and He is still God.
Fell in love with it and today, decided to record it for my own pleasure.

Just as the rain tree is majestic , so is He!


Luke 1:46..
And Mary said " I'm bursting with God-news;
I'm dancing the song of my Saviour God.
God took one good look at me and looked what happened -
I'm the most fortunate woman on earth!
What God has done for me will never be forgotten,
and God whose very anme is holy, set apart from all others.
His mercy flows in wave after wave
on those who are in awe of him.."

Indeed, Jesus still reigns and He is still God.

He is like the Majestic Rain tree. He reigns high above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...