Friday, October 15, 2021

20211015 - A sun ray of hope ! Rain & Rainbow song by Kacey Musgraves [special dedication to SIL]


Woke up this morning 15/10/21 Friday
with the blessing catch of this littel straight ray of sunlight


Then. the rain came at 7:50!

But then it was just a passing shower!



The sun came out again at 8:08!


Guess I couldn't catch the rainbow in the morning!
Wrong facing !
But my friend send me this beautiful Rainbow song by Kacey which was new to me. Love the lyrics. Love the song. Uplifted after hearing!

When it rains, it pours But you didn't even notice it ain't rainin' anymore It's hard to breathe when all you know is The struggle of stayin' above the risin' water line Well, the sky has finally opened The rain and wind stopped blowin' But you're stuck out in the same ol' storm again You hold tight to your umbrella Well, darlin', I'm just tryin' to tell ya That there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head If you could see what I see, you'd be blinded by the colors Yellow, red, and orange, and green, and at least a million others So tie up the bow, take off your coat, and take a look around 'Cause the sky has finally opened The rain and wind stopped blowin' But you're stuck out in the same ol' storm again You hold tight to your umbrella Well, darlin', I'm just tryin' to tell ya That there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head Oh, tie up the bow, take off your coat, and take a look around Everything is alright now 'Cause the sky has finally opened The rain and wind stopped blowin' But you're stuck out in the same ol' storm again Let go of your umbrella 'Cause, darlin', I'm just trying to tell ya That there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head Yeah, there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head Mm, mm, mm It'll all be alright






Reflections

Played this song for my SIL this afternoon.

Interesting she wrote the question after hearing "What does it mean that there is a rainbow hanging over your head?"

Yah. It made me ponder again in deeper thots this evening.
I am a rainbow chaser.  I am.  
Because the Lord gave me one , 18 years ago on 3/4/2003.
A preparation for me heart to receive my John's diagnosis of cancer shortly after.
So rainbows....have a very special place in my heart.

Actually there are 2 verses about rainbows in both Genesis and Revelation.  The beginning and the end of the bible.

But there is only 1 specific verse about the rainbow over His head.
This is found in Rev 10:1-2
"I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head"
 
Witnessed this awesome ray coming out of the clouds this morning 15/10/21.

A ray of hope flickers in the sky.

So rainbows?
  • His covenant love for us
  • His promise of watching over us
  • A sign of God's faithfulness
Lamentations 3:21-26
" Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this : The faithful love of the Lord never ceases.  His mercies never cease.  Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I will say to myself "The Lord is good to those who depend on him., to those who search for him.  So it is good to wait quietly for the salvation from the Lord"


So it is good to wait quietly for the salvation from the Lord!

Learnt this new latin too today.


Soli deo Gloria

[Glory to God Alone]

Amen!

************************


Mui's attempt playing Rainbow in D instead of G!


No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...