Tuesday, October 19, 2021

20211019_ Tents and Trellis


 

Today is 19/10/21! Another Tuesday with Mui Mui!

I am not an early bird . I am more of an Owl?

But had an early night so managed to wake up at 6:45AM!

So off we rode to Lower Botanic this round with our coffee and buns.

Huff and puff we went up on Tyersall Road!

That made our cardio exercise done in just 1 minute!


As some of you might have realised by now, I simply fell in love with Kacey Musgraves "Rainbow' which I just came to know few days ago.  However, the Rainbow has a dark undertones.  Just like the Beethoven classical Moonlight Sonato which I tried playing this morning.

Dark music.

Ya, Moonlight Sonota which I was told was about death in the first movement.

So I did some research.  Yes, a romantic classic , mesmerizing and yet heartbreaking emotional piece.

Rainbow on the other hand is about letting go of our brolly.  Storms and rainbows.


Reflection

As I was walking into the lower Botanic Gardens this morning, I could not help thinking about the tent we were in and the trellis we walked through before getting our bikes.

First it was this monitor lizard sign that caught my attention! LOL.

Because John lost his mask while peddling non- stop uphill at Tyersall, we decided not to walk further except at the tent!  There were a couple of Social Distancing officers around! (They were definitely early birds trying to catch their naughty worms in the park!)

Tent - Had our morning breakfast.



Cock & Hen

This cock was kind of a bully. The Hen was timid!


Cock fellow reminded me of the rainbow !



Trellis




So yes, trellis reminded me of climbers and VINES!.

*********************************************************

My walk this morning was spot on 2 questions.

1. What does the TENT mean to you?

2. What does the TRELLIS mean to you?

Perhaps my mood had been somber this week.  Kind of DARK alright.

No wonder I had affection for the Rainbow and Moonlight Sonota.  Hmmmmm.

Aha! But while preparing this short video capture of the morning walk this evening - I was kind of uplifted UP! YEAH!!! 

Tent and Trellis - the Lord's Shelter and Vine for me & you!

Would like to bless my viewers this evening.  My beloved family and loving friends.

GOD Bless You!

Here's the video! My BLUES have gone away now.........Oh Yeah!






No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...