Thursday, September 22, 2022

20220922- The Rain in Slow Motion


 Today , the rain came down. 22 Sep 2022……

Good morning 22/9/22!

It is exactly a week on that I lost my ex colleague Michelle in her fight against cancer of 7 years. 

Her death struck me pretty like an earthquake of more than M7. Cos she was the same age as I am. We were colleagues back in the bank in 1990s. We shared the same joys of rainbows. Finally she caught one in Oct last year and shared that moment with me. 

It wouldn’t have been an earthquake morning for me last week. (It was not Taiwan or Mexico quake shaking) if it was not because of  our planned trip together ahead on 24/11/22 with another friend. But then, I realized and it hit me hard.  I was Emo yes. The day will come but Michelle will not. 

So this morning , it was pouring. I took the photos in SLOW MOTION…..

As I reflect , I wish sometimes in life we can rewind our moments. But the fact lies. We cannot. We can watch life goes in slow motion. But never a rewind. It is history. 

The cancer journey for many can be Arduous, painful with long suffering. But I am glad my friend did not have to suffer much. Her rainbow at Lentor. In loving memory.



#######%%%%%%%%%%%%%#######%%%



No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...