Wednesday, March 13, 2024

20230312 - How does it feel @59?











 ***********************************

Hello! The clock just past 12 mid nite. And guess I am officially 59! Lol

Woke up this morning as usual. Anything changed? Hmm guess not. 

John and I had made this practice of not getting each other any more physical BD gifts for some time now. To us, every day is a new Birth Day! Lol. Our presence is present enough. Loved ones well wishes and blessings are more than enough! ❤️ so thanks guys!!!

But this afternoon, something caught my eyes just outside ST Paul’s church. Saw the gardener cutting and throwing these lovely  “Purple Sky flowers” into the dumpster! I was kind of shocked. So I jumped out the car as it was red light to “rescue or salvage” them ! Happily I gathered them to bring back to my sis house! Lol! These FREE flowers brought a smile joy ! 😝 they were pretty amethyst! Chatting with my sister, I know they won’t last even in the little case. It is just pure temporal joy! Shall see how long they last?

Not that we don’t celebrate at all. But we do. A little dinner yes.  This year we chose a kinky place called “Kinky!l” at Customs House. Cos I wanted the view to behold! Lol.  For the first time , it was a view at the marina bay sands in a air con place! Lol. From light to dusk to a beautiful change of lights.  Nice ambience indeed. 

What was surprising was that the area was pretty crowded for a tue night! Not sure it was due to the Swift after effect? School holidays? Ramadan?  But mainly tourists from the accent. 😂 

Anyway , thanks to all your well wishes.  Come next year will be eligible for the senior transport card!  Lol!

  Happy to be Motherhen finally! Yeah!

****************++++************



My hen and egg video !


No comments:

Post a Comment

20141003 Eze38:23 Mui’s second composition! “That you will know He is God”

Christmas comes a bit too early? No no. Decided to compose a song from Eze 38:23 & Ps46:1.  Simply because the ME is very hot now with t...